Come and join us at Pier 14 Shopping Centre for an exciting game of Christmas Bingo!
This special edition Christmas Bingo adheres to all the rules of social distancing and Covid Regulations.
How to play Pier 14 Christmas Bingo
A game of Bingo will be played every week till Christmas.
It is important to note that people working at Pier 14 and their immediate families like children and spouses MAY NOT participate. This promotion is strictly for patrons only.
Pier 14 will be giving away Pier 14 shopping vouchers to the weekly winners:
How it works
Collect your Bingo ticket from Pier 14’s Centre Management Office on the 3rd Floor from Monday, every week. Only 200 tickets per game are available and tickets are handed out on a first come first serve basis. Only one ticket per customer.
Tickets are only valid for the week following the week that the ticket was collected.
How to play
- 3 numbers are announced twice every day. At 9am and 12:30pm.
- The numbers will be put on display on Centre Management’s balcony visible on the second floor.
- The numbers will also be published on Pier 14’s Facebook Page 30 minutes later.
- Cross off the numbers that appear on your Bingo Ticket.
- Once you have completed a full row OR column you have BINGO! Please note that diagonals do not count.
Claiming your prize
Once you have BINGO, go to Centre Management as quickly as possible. The first 3 completed Bingo Tickets received will win the week’s prizes.
If you are getting your numbers on Facebook and are not able to get to Centre Management you can share a photo of your winning ticket on Facebook to claim your prize.